Are you an experienced web developer with strong Web 2.0 and Enterprise Application development knowledge, an understanding of how the best SaaS applications should work, and (even better) experience of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) processes?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
You will need the following experience and skills:
* Over 3 years of professional experience as a Software Developer
* XHTML - with knowledge of upcoming v.5 features
* CSS (2.x min - ideally 3.x) - for typography, positioning/layout, image manipulation/sprites and experience in cross-browser compatibility issues
In addition any additional knowledge and experience in the following would be a strong advantage:
* ASP.NET 2.0 and/or ASP.NET MVC
* IIS (6.0 minimum, 7.0 preferred)
* A deep understanding of web-based applications and SaaS delivery models
* Ideally experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and processes
* Ability to work closely with customers, software testers and business analysts in an Agile software development environment
* Strong written documentation skills
* Rigorous attention to detail
* Ability to bring creativity and new ideas to the job, and to be willing to put in the extra effort to help the team meet deadlines
* Above all, we are looking for you to be a self-starter who delivers results from day one.
What we can offer:
* Market-competitive remuneration
* Work from our great City Centre offices on Cashel Mall
* Relaxed flexible working environment
* Get to be part of a world class team using the latest Cloud-based technology
* Be part of the next great global SaaS success story born right here in Canterbury
If this role describes you and fits in with *your* career ambitions, please send your CV in confidence to Smina Vanlerberghe, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You have to be able to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
There's visa information at New Zealand Immigration Service.