We're hiring a number of roles at Memia - first up, Senior SaaS Test Analyst:
Play a key role in the next global SaaS success story from New Zealand
Memia Cloud Consulting is focussed on building and deploying Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and solutions - we are currently developing the next global SaaS success stories from our base in central Christchurch, Canterbury.
We are looking for key people to fill a number of roles on our team, either on a Contract or Permanent basis:
Senior SaaS / Web 2.0 Test Analyst
Are you an experienced software QA analyst with formal Enterprise Application testing knowledge, an understanding of how the best SaaS applications should work, and experience of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) processes?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
You will need:
* Over 3 years of professional experience as a Software Test (QA) Analyst
* A deep understanding of web-based applications and SaaS delivery models
* Ideally experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and processes
* Ability to work closely with customers, software developers and business analysts in an Agile software development environment
* Strong written documentation skills
* Rigorous attention to detail
* Ability to bring creativity and new ideas to the job, and to be willing to put in the extra effort to help the team meet deadlines
* Above all, we are looking for you to be a self-starter who delivers results from day one.
What we can offer:
* Market-competitive remuneration
* Work from our great City Centre offices on Cashel Mall
* Relaxed flexible working environment
* Get to be part of a world class team using the latest Cloud-based technology
* Be part of the next great global SaaS success story born right here in Canterbury
If this role describes you and fits in with *your* career ambitions, please send your CV in confidence to Smina Vanlerberghe, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You have to be able to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
There's visa information at New Zealand Immigration Service.